Stone Restoration BOOT CAMP!
3 Day Training Includes:
Countertop Cleaning, Maintenance & Restoration
Learn how to properly clean, polish and restore marble and granite countertops. (Clean & Seal, Grind & Polish, Crack Repair and Scratch Removal)
Natural Stone Floor Maintenance & Restoration
- Floor Cleaning Vs Floor Restoration
- Lippage Removal
- Diamond Polishing
- Powder & Compound Polishing
- Maintenance with Diamond Impregnated Pads
- Crack Repair & Travertine Hole Repair
Maintain & Restore Bath & Shower Surfaces
- Clean Grout Joints
- Remove Hard Water Deposits
- Restore Shower Walls and Floors
Concrete Polishing & Decorative Techniques
- Grind & Polish Concrete
- Acetone Dyes & Acid Stains
- Densifiers & Guards
The total cost to enroll is $1,000.00 per person. A minimum deposit of $150.00 (non-refundable) is required to reserve a spot. Class size is limited to ensure a meaningful experience… Register early!
Breakfast and Lunch Provided
- Limited class size ensures maximum hands-on training and individual instruction.
- Registered attendees can return anytime and attend future classes free of charge.
- Special discount programs on supplies (equipment, diamonds, chemicals) available for all registered attendees.
Ongoing phone and email support for all registered attendees.
Seminars are held in our training facility located in Anaheim, CA.
3 Day Seminar | 7:00am – 3:00pm each day
Some error has occured.
Registration Deadline: Registration for all seminars must be complete 2 weeks (14 days) prior to seminar date.
Cancellation Policy: if you must cancel your reservation, you may receive a full refund of the payment provided you cancel the reservation and obtain a cancellation number at least 14 days prior to the date of the seminar. Cancellations made less than 14 days (2 weeks) prior to the date of seminar will be non-refundable and your deposit will be forfeited.