3-Headed Hard Surface Scrubber
- Less Operator Fatigue; counter rotating system eliminates pulling action to reduce stress to operator.
- Even Finish; special design maintains even pressure, avoids cutting & rotational scoring. * Tilting Head; permits fast, easy pad/disk changes.
- Non-Clog Solution Valve; even flow of solution fed through center of each brush/head for more effective distribution.
- Dead Man's Switch; increases operator safety.
- Can be used with 8" and 5" hole diamond rings.
- Adapter available to be used with your standard 3" floor restoration diamond pads. Three 8" plates holding three 3" diamond pads. Nickel or Resin bond can be used.
- Uses standard 110v power source. Maximum 15 amp run current. Includes Safety Switch Seperate Run and Start Capacitors.
The Unique CIMEX Three-Headed System...
Is the patented three-head mechanism, incorporating a counter rotating planetary system which not only ensures a more thorough cleaning action, but allows greater operational control with no torque. This three-head system makes the operators task much easier as it eliminates the tendency to slide which can be encountered with a single brush machine. This system also prevents uneven restoration on floors. <br>
For more information contact Customer Support at: (866) 786-6310